On the morning of May 12, 1860, six of the first settlers of this city organized the first church in Salina, Kansas. Their dedication to their faith, and this church, found them meeting "like waifs in the street - in private homes, halls and schools."
Ever since then, God has continued to be at work at First Presbyterian Church. The church’s ministry has grown out of the needs of the community and membership, nurtured by more than 150 years of faithful response to the gospel and supported by the time, talents, and treasures of its members.
View our FPC 150 years of history book here.